Join the Team at Nu-Way Floor Fashions in Calgary
A career at Nu-Way Floor Fashions is much more than a job. It’s an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative industry while working with a company that places a tremendous value on its employees and customers. Most of our staff members have been with us for many years, some even decades, and they are truly like family to us. We’re proud to have built a positive atmosphere based on optimism and enthusiasm. If you’re looking for a stable environment where hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, we’d love to hear from you.
While there are currently no openings available, please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant with the following qualifications:
Position Title: Warehouse Assistant
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Purpose: Support Warehouse and Production Operations
- Effectively and efficiently loads and unloads installers.
- Ensures Pick Tickets are reviewed and signed by each installer.
- Ensures installers tag materials returned from Nu-Way job sites.
- Ensures all materials are staged, tagged and ready prior to the scheduled job start time.
- Ensures warehouse is kept safe and tidy at all times.
- Maintains warehouse recycling programs and garbage on a regular basis.
- Maintains and changes all building lights as required.
- Shovels snow on sidewalks and ramps as required.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists for all warehouse equipment.
- Ensures materials are received, verified, tagged and stored efficiently and effectively.
- Promotes, and ensures Nu-Way policies, procedures, and professional practices are performed by our sub trades.
- Assures bin locations for all materials are added to the tracking form.
- Ensures materials for Cash Sales and return are shipped correctly including proper documentation.
- Advises Warehouse Supervisor if any Purchase Orders scheduled for pick up are outstanding.
- Ensures standard operating procedures are followed.
- Supports Nu-Way health and safety program and ensures all policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensures customer expectations are exceeded during each phase of the process.
- Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
- Receive and process of all receiving’s within 72 hours.
- Installers loaded within 30 minutes of arrival.
- 100% in stock position for all stock products through weekly written checks.
Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft software products.
Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and utilize sound judgment.
Must have a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record.
Ability to pass a criminal record background check.
Previous forklift operation experience required.
Previous warehouse experience preferred.
Previous flooring company experience preferred.
High school diploma.
Moderate to heavy lifting required.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.